CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

The Opportunistic Photographer

So often, I will lament to my husband "I wish I had my camera to take a picture of that!" Or I will be amazed by the sunset and will silently kick myself. I tell him - and he reminds me later - that I wish I carried my camera more often. I don't, for a number of reasons, one of the biggest ones being theft, and also the elements. My car gets COLD and I don't want to ruin it. And, am I supposed to carry my camera case into work with me so I can take pictures of the sunset on my way home?
But sometimes, you get JUST the right moment to take a shot, and you're - I mean, I am - prepared for that moment. The following photos are from a trip last summer, but as the snow was falling the other day, I was in the same boat. Actually, I had my camera. Without film. DANG IT!!!






P.S. Come see my Flickr Stream! I have so many more photos on there!!

www.flickr.com/photos/cherry-blossom-photography

0 comments: