CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas!

Sometimes I get an idea in my head, and it drives me to insanity. Once its there, its stuck. I think about it all the time, I dream about it, I make lists about it. I am pretty convinced my husband hates this about me :D Sometimes I get so jittery with excitement, that I cannot sleep for the life of me. As I am writing this, I have those feelings. That is one reason I am putting this down on paper. The other is accountability. *wink, wink*


I have been working on my grasp of "conceptual photography" and I have made an official list of ideas. It has about 50 things on it, and those are just the basic ideas. I feel so pumped and ready to go shoot and bring the pictures in my head to the page.


My parents 30th anniversary is this year, and (I think I'm safe to write this, as they never come here... so I assume) I have begun thinking of ideas of gifts for them. I have decided I would like to photograph my mother's wedding dress, as it is still in spectacular condition. I have a few thoughts on how it will be done, and I think I will include their wedding bands creatively displayed.


Also on my list of concepts is everyday objects: dishes, socks, fruit, glass items such as champagne glasses and coke bottles. I think conceptual photography is essentially looking at the mundane in a new way. And I think I am already starting to do that.


Wish me luck! And you'll see new photos soon!!

0 comments: