CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Veronica's Maternity Photos

If you have seen photos from either blog, you may recognize the wonderful - and beautiful! - Veronica. She is very good friend of mine from Mexico... she left there, came to visit, met her husband here and ended up staying. I'm very glad she did. She is a very, very, very good friend who also happens to help me practice my Spanish... which I'm NOT good at. LOL

Anyway, she is expecting a little boy, who they will probably name Maximus. Yup, like in Gladiator. They will shorten it to Max but I imagine he will be welcomed to chanting: "Max-im-us! Max-im-us!" I would die to see that! :D

Thank you, Veronica. One of the easiest sessions ever, and she's coming over tomorrow with her hubby to do more. We did these because we were afraid she was going into labor, and wouldn't have ANY photos at all! I'll send over the others probably early next week.

Enjoy!










0 comments: